Seen on the street in Kyiv.

Words of Advice:

"If Something Seems To Be Too Good To Be True, It's Best To Shoot It, Just In Case." -- Fiona Glenanne

“The Mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” -- The TOFF *

"Foreign Relations Boil Down to Two Things: Talking With People or Killing Them." -- Unknown

“Speed is a poor substitute for accuracy.” -- Real, no-shit, fortune from a fortune cookie

"If you believe that you are talking to G-d, you can justify anything.” — my Dad

"Colt .45s; putting bad guys in the ground since 1873." -- Unknown

"Stay Strapped or Get Clapped." -- probably not Mr. Rogers

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

"Eck!" -- George the Cat

* "TOFF" = Treasonous Orange Fat Fuck, A/K/A Dolt-45,
A/K/A Commandante (or Cadet) Bone Spurs,
A/K/A El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago, A/K/A the Asset., A/K/A P01135809

Friday, April 21, 2017

Ecch; Gunnery Ed.

I've been kind of busy as of late.

(Today, I've been babysitting my fax machine as some moron at a medical-type office tried to send me 400 pages of records.)

One of the things that have had to give way has been range time. So I went, as I have a Bullseye match in a little over a week.

Yeesh.

Normally, at 50', I can shoot slow-fire at least into the mid 70s with open sights, upper 80s if I'm really on.

This time around--- 47. One shot barely clipped the paper on the left, another on the right. All were on the paper, at least, and the remaining eight were inside the five ring, but it was pretty bad. I probably would have done worse with my eyes closed, but not by much.

No comments: